Saturday, March 12, 2011

Circle Lenses Review: Super Angel Brown

Hi ^___^
I'm back with a circle lenses review :D
I actually haven't been posting any stuff now so yeah

these are the Super Angel Browns:


me wearing the lenses:

w/out flash



with flash



----------------------------------------------------
my take:

comfort: 4/5 - wore them from 2pm until 10pm!
design/color: 5/5 - really cute design, I especially like the black outer ring
enlargement: 3/5 - for me, doesn't really enlarge but they are very dolly
overall: 4/5 - a really good pair! if your looking for natural lenses, then these are not for you.

----------------------------------------------------
I still have upcoming reviews of circle lenses :)
please wait for them :

GEO SUPER ANGEL BLUE
EOS MAX GOLD BLACK
EOS HYPER BLACK
EOS KING SIZE VIOLET
EOS MAX PURE GREY

1 comment:

  1. you look really cute with the contacts! (: I love the second pic ^^

    ReplyDelete